Consulting and Coaching
We support you with your digitisation project
We provide technical and conceptual support for all tasks of digital online learning, up to the complete set-up of a virtual educational academy.
"We want to enable everyone to impart their knowledge professionally on the web."
- Methodically and didactically appropriate
- Technically reliable and open to the future
Today many business or work processes benefit from supporting software.
Minervis offers support in setting up and expanding online teaching projects, such as e-learning, blended learning and web seminars for organisations and lecturers:
Finding the right programmes for individual and organisation-specific needs.
Adapting or developing the right software
This is particularly successful with a socio-technical perspective on the processes to be designed.
Requirement analysis - What do I need?
We help you to assess your starting position and your options for building your online activities.
- What are the added values for your organisation and for specific target groups?
- Which services are purchased, rented or provided by yourself?
- What costs can be saved?
- What hardware and software is available?
- What do you need for the 1st expansion stage?
- What do you need for further expansion stages?
- Which target group(s) do you want to address?
- Which teaching/learning scenarios should be possible?
- How do you prepare learning materials? Which ones do you buy?
- What forms of learning support do you want to offer?
- Which staff can take on which tasks in line with the current field of work?
- Is staff training necessary for this?
- Which services are provided externally?
With this consultation we help you to find potentials to improve your teaching/learning quality. Possible cost and effort reductions are explained at the same time.